Tuesday, October 5, 2010

THE GLOBAL MONSTER PROJECT

Our grade 2 classes decided to sign up for the Global Monster Project. The project is about working collaboratively with other people around the world to build a monster. First we had to choose a body part that we wanted to describe, then we came up with 8-12 words to describe the part. We described the ears. Now all of the classes have to build the monster by HALLOWEEN (29 October). After we build the monster we will take a picture of it and send it to the monster project site. Everyone in the project votes for the best monster.

Our monster is going to live in our school library.
We are looking forward to participating in the Monster Project.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi 2r I like our monster project from Isabella.

joel said...

I like the monster.from joel

joel said...

I REALY like my blog alot