Tuesday, November 2, 2010

THE GLOBAL MONSTER PROJECT

We had lots of fun working together to create our monster for the global monster project. We have sent our photo to Mr Smith at Monster Central to show everyone what our finished monster looks like, we have yet to give it a name. Do you have any suggestions? Leave a comment with your suggestion. All the year 2 children decided that it looked more like a boy than a girl and maybe it should have the word Aussie in its' name.



We spent last Friday morning(29 October) putting our monster together and this was the first time that most of us got to see what some of the other body parts looked like because the other 2 classes were making them.



Our teachers helped us put all the parts together and we were amazed at how it looked when it was all completed. We were very surprised that none of the parts had to be altered or changed in any way to fit together. That must mean we really thought about the part we were making and we collaborated really well with others who were making the other parts.



We made a onetruemedia to show who made the different parts and putting it all together!




13 comments:

sophie said...

hi 2r
I liked doing the hole monster project thing.
From Sophie.

Luke's Blogfolio said...

Hi
I recon It was hard to get the pies on and make it.
Luke

Anonymous said...

SOPHIE,LOCHLAN said...
it name could be gobbie.
from burnham school room2 new zealand!

JamesP said...

I LOVED MAKING THE MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!

caitlin said...

to 2r it was fun when we made the monster

joel said...

I like the name for the monster.from joel

Anonymous said...

hi 2r I liked when made the monster from izzy

Anonymous said...

hello mrs r. I loved that film about the global monster project. I loved all those spoooooky imigis.


from joe

brooke said...

I love the monster porjet

jack said...

Hi 2r I liked bilding the monster
from jack

caitlin said...

to 2r it was fun how we put the parts together

olivia said...

Dear 2r I hope you have a wonderfull christmas!!!



From Livvy

olivia said...

Dear 2r I hope you have a wonderfull christmas!!!



From Livvy