Thursday, April 1, 2010

Good Friday


Good Friday is when Jesus died on the cross.

The crowd decided to let a murderer called Barabas go free and crucify Jesus. The Roman soldiers put a sign on the cross to make fun of Jesus. It said "Here is Jesus , the King of the Jews". Jesus died at about 3pm and his body was taken to a tomb.

2 comments:

joel said...

I like doing writeing and coluring pithes what have jesus. from joel

Spartacus said...

Do you know why JESUS died on the cross. At my church they told that he died for all of our sins and spent three days in the Underworld or Hell whatever you call it. I was never told that they put a sign on him. Do you know why the public wanted Jesus to be crucified. Well I learned that the Jews expected Jesus to free them from the Romans. The got mad because Jesus didn't free them and wanted him crucified. Just think one week the Jews love and worship Jesus and the next they want him crucified.