Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cicada Shell


I found a Cicada shell attached to a tree. When I found it there was a hole where the Cicada climbed out.
by Ella

5 comments:

Denise Juler said...

Hello Ella,
Congratulations for being the first person to write a post for your new class blog. Cicadas are very interesting creatures. Perhaps you could find out some more about them.
Mrs J

Anonymous said...

Hi 2r shining stars! This is Olivia's dad I love the blog already and want to play pass the pulse! Good luck for 2010 and I can't wait to see the additions to your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello 2R
Its great you have your own blog, I look forward to watching and seeing what you are all up to.Good luck and have a fun year at school.
from Maddys Dad.

Anonymous said...

Hello 2R,
I love our song on our blog it was fun to sing at our Mass.
From Maddy.(2R)

Mirella McGrechan said...

Congratulations to 2R Shining Stars. You are all shining stars indeed. It's wonderful to be able to read about all your activities. Congratulations to your teacher too!! Keep up your good work.

Sophie's Grand-mere and Grand-pere.