Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our First Day In Year Two

Today was our first day in Year 2. We were all very excited about meeting our new class mates and seeing our new room. Mrs R told us about some of the great things we will be doing. We need to be very flexible because our new furniture has not arrived yet, so we have been working on bean bags, on the floor and at some tables.

Today Mrs R showed us her class blog from last year
"4/5R Working Stars" and we made our class blog for this year. We are very excited about sharing all of our learning with others around the world. We made a Voki to go on our blog. We chose a koala because we are from Australia.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello 2R,
Welcome the wonderful world of learning to blog and blogging to learn. I am looking forward to reading all of your posts and hearing about your learning. I hope you will invite me to visit your class and help you with your blogging.
Mrs J

Anonymous said...

I had a great day today. From Ciaran.

Caitlin Hunt said...

Hello 2R, It is fun having a new boy in our class. His name is Adam. Our teacher is Mrs R, I like her, she's a fun teacher, see you all tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Dear 2R Shinning Stars, I enjoyed reading about your first day at School, your Blog looks fantastic and I look forward to reading about all the great things you will be doing this year. Isabella's mum.

Matt Tsin said...

Hi 2R Dudes and Dudettes,

This is Zak's dad. I really enjoyed your Blogs and hope you are all having an awesome start to Grade 2 !!!!

Is it warm in Briabane ? I am here in Croatia at the moment with Zak's uncle (Andy),and it is really really cold, about -5 degrees. Looking forward to coming home on Sunday and warming up. We are not looking foward to the long flight home. I bet all of you like flying ?

Anyway, keep up the hard work in Grade 2 and the Blogging. It is a fantastic way to communicate with everyone all over the world.

Cheers, Matt.

Sophie said...

Hello 2R Shining Stars, I had a great first week back at school & my mum likes the photos on our blog page. Sophie.

Anonymous said...

Hi 2R Shining Stars. This Blogging is all new to me. I hope to learn a lot from you guys this year!
Sally (Ethan's Mum)

Sophie said...

I like doing word wall it is fun and I like playing pass the pulse. Sophie.

Anonymous said...

i like how you put a slide show on
from Ciaran