Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pass The Pulse

We learnt how to play a game called "Pass the Pulse". To play the game, you have to sit in a cirlce with a group of people and hold hands. You choose somebody to start. They choose which way to pass the pulse. To pass the pulse we squeeze the next person's hand gently and then they squeeze the next person's hand and so on until the pulse gets back to the person who started and they yell out STOP! While the pulse was passed around the circle the teacher times how long it takes.

Our record is 7 seconds with 22 children. The very first time we played our time was 16 seconds.

6 comments:

2M Gems said...

Hi 2R Shining Stars,

We know how to play 'Pass the Pulse' too but we haven't played it this year. We'll get Mrs M to time us and we'll see if we can beat your record. 7 seconds is VERY good. It's going to be tough for us to beat that but we'll try!

The Gems

Anonymous said...

hey its keely from the 2m gems. I just wanted to say pass the pulse is a cool and fun game.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

This blog is wonderfol. I hope you
have fun in 2010 with Mrs R.

from Mrs M.

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is Olivia's sister Abbey. I think your blog is GREAT!!! I like the picture of the cicada shell that Ella found!

Andy said...

Hello, This is Zaks uncle. I hope yous all had fun for the first day of school. I am looking forward to following this blog...

Anonymous said...

I love pass the pulse. It's so much fun.From Ethan 2r.