Tuesday, May 4, 2010

JESUS FEEDS THE 5000

Today in class we read the story, Jesus Feeds The 5000. It is a story that is found in the New Testament. Mrs R read the story to us and we discovered that it was a Miracle Story. A miracle is when you can't explain how it happened. We talked about what happened in the story and what we think the story meant.
We know that stories are told for many different reasons. It could be to entertain us or maybe to teach us something. We decided that the story of Feeding the 5000 was to teach us something. We think that the story was told to teach people the importance of sharing what they have with others so that no one misses out.
Mrs R found the story on youtube.

6 comments:

joel said...

I like the show about when jesus feeds 5000. from joel

Anonymous said...

I like when Jesus created this world.


from Zak

Adam said...

when Jesus fed 5000 it was impossible

Laragem said...

Hello 2r yes I think it's nice to share Jesus fed all the people without fighting.

Anonymous said...

I think I know how Jesus fed 5000 He asked God to do it.



from Zak

maddy said...

Dear class,

I don't know how Jeses fed 5000 people.

From Maddy.