Tuesday, May 4, 2010

OUR TIME WORDLE



In Class this week we are learning about time. Today we did a brainstorm of all the things we already know about time. Time words, how we tell the time, parts of a clock. We came up with lots of different things, so Mrs R knows now what we already know about time and what things we still need to learn.
We made a WORDLE to show some of the things we already know. What do you know about time?

9 comments:

prep red said...

Dear class
I like the colours
From Maddy.

joel said...

I liked it when it was super hero day we got to make super hero stuff. from joel

joel said...

I think we should call our math monster knuckles.from joel

joel said...

I have a good name for the math monster it is super duper fantastic good magnificent monster.from joel

joel said...

I like our wordle.from joel

James.P said...

I like our wordle.

Anonymous said...

Hi 2r I like our time wordle from Isabella.

Sophie said...

Hi 2r
I like learning about time. I know alot of stuff about time.
Time is a good thing to learn about
this term. I like our wordle of time. From Sophie.

Sophie said...

Hi 2r
I like learning about Time.
from Sophie.