During word study we have been looking for tricky parts of words in our word observations. One rule we have talked about is WHEN TWO VOWELS GO WALKING, THE FIRST ONE DOES THE TALKING.
Year 2, I have found a song that will help you to remember that rule. Leave a comment and tell me if you think this will help you remember that rule when you see those words.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
hi 2r.I like the movie when two vowels go walking the first one does the talking. It was funny.From May
Dear class
I think that this will help me
alot.
from Ella
I like the video about the two volse go walking.from joel
I like this song. It will help me to rember the special rule. I love it too.
Hello 2r
Hello 2R the song when two vowels go walking was funny. I really liked it. Do you know all the vowels?
I like our show.
I like the vowels song because it helps me with my reading. By Ethan h.
I like the video of two vowels go walking . from sam
Post a Comment