On Wednesday 21 July we had our school sports carnival. It was held at Villanova Park. It was the first time we used our new house colour names. Gold is Collins, Blue is Nagle and Red is Kennedy. We all took part in rotational activities. Our activities were Novelty Relays, High Jump, Ball games, Tabloid Games and 80m Sprints. We earnt points for our team when we completed in the different activities and for great cheering when we were sitting in our house colours. We all tried very hard but on the day Kennedy was the winner.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hi 2r I liked the sports day. from Isabella.
Hi 2r I liked the sports day. from Isabella.
Hi 2r
It was very fun at the spots carnival. I was wondering how much fun people in our class had.
From Sophie.
Congratulation to the red team. Well done!
Post a Comment