Tuesday, February 16, 2010

PANCAKE DAY!






Today is Pancake Day and we made pancakes in class. Pancake Day is the day before Ash Wednesday. It is also called Shrove Tuesday. The 6/7's made us pancakes at first break. They cost 50c. and that money will go to Project Compassion. They raised $180 for Project Compassion. They tasted YUMMY!!

5 comments:

Selina's Folio said...

Hi 2R Shining Stars and Mrs R.
Your blog is great,you have lots of posts already! Did you all enjoy your pancakes?
I love your blog Keep on doing great posts:)
From Selina in 4/5L.

ELLA said...

Dear Class
I had fun making Pancakes on Pancake Day. When I got my pancake it was HOT.And I am shaw when you got your pancake it was HOT too.
From Ella

noahgem said...

Hi 2R,the pancakes were yummy and we had maple syrup from Canada.

Anonymous said...

I think the pancakes were really yummy on Shrove Tuesday.I enjoyed them. From May

Anonymous said...

Hello class, I like the pancakes on pancake's day. It was yummy. From Sophia 2R