Sunday, February 28, 2010

MEET OUR MATHS MONSTER

Year 2 meet our MATH MONSTER!


He/She will go home each night with a member of our class. You will choose a task to do with the Maths Monster and your family from the Maths Monster's Bag.

You will record in the Maths Monster journal the activity you did, how you did it and a photo of you and the Maths Monster completing the task. You will then bring it back to school with you the next day and share what you did with the class. The Monster will then go home with another class member.

Do you think our Maths Monster needs a name? What do you think we should call him/her?

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manchester United Maths Monster From James.

Anonymous said...

We thik our Maths monster name could be spiky. James Harry Joel.

Anonymous said...

I have a name for him fred

Anonymous said...

I got a name for him Bob

Anonymous said...

I have a name for him Mario

Anonymous said...

Hi guys this is Olivia I just found a great name for the maths monster! I think Molly is a good name. BYE

Anonymous said...

Hello class, I think the maths monster's name could be Elli. from Sophia.

Anonymous said...

I think the maths monsters name should be Wizard of maths.Zak

Anonymous said...

Hi Class, I think we should call the maths monster "Toto the maths wizard" Isabella

lachlan said...

I have a name for the math monster THE smart monster

sam said...

I think the name for the maths monster braiey.

olivia said...

Hi guys this is olivia.
I found a good name for the maths monster and it is mighcle.Ihope you like it

Anonymous said...

I think our maths monster could be called Sonic.

Anonymous said...

Hello 2r I no a good name for the maths monster. Ebony.

kane said...

Hi 2r I like ro mathsmonster. I theki aw mathsonster shlde. be fox mathsmonster

Anonymous said...

Hi 2r I like ro mathsmonster. I theki aw mathsonster shlde. be fox mathsmonster

Ciaran and James s said...

Frak ly allsome Math Moster
from CiArAn JaMeS S

OLIVIA said...

Hi class
I have a good name for the maths monster and it is milly.
Ihope you like it.
From Olivia

lachlan said...

i like the picture trail

Anonymous said...

Hi i think it should be called Shirley Boppins (Mary Poppins evil twin) from Olivia's brother

Anonymous said...

I like ro maths monster i thit .An maths monster shbe wizard of maths.