
On Friday Mrs R told us about WORLD MATHS DAY on March 3rd. It is a day when children and adults all around the world participate in Mathletics World Maths Day Live Challenge. It is a chance to improve our numeracy skills while having FUN!
Mrs R registered our class for the big day and we were given our usernames and passwords. We logged in, which was a bit tricky and we were able to play against children in other countries as well as in our own class. It was lots of fun! We will be using our login details at home and at school so we can practice for the big day! We can't wait!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Mrs Randall!!! I hope you have a happy day. From Zak
hi 2r I like world maths day
I got 5132 and finished all activities I got 22 gold bars.I love maths.
hi 2r I loved world maths day. I wish every day was world maths day. From Isabella
Post a Comment