Monday, February 22, 2010

TRY THIS WORD SEARCH

2R I have made a word search of the number names counting in tens from 10 to 90. Have a go at finding them . All you have to do is move your cursor to the beginning of the word, click and drag the mouse to the end of the word and unclick. The program will high light the word for you.
Make Your Own Word Search

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completed the word search that you did for us. Jack M from 2M

Anonymous said...

Hi Class, I like the word search on our blog. Sophia 2R xxx

Sophie said...

I like finding the words in the word search and I liked pancake day. Sophie.

Anonymous said...

I think the word search was very fun. From May.

Anonymous said...

I liked the word puzzle, from Ethan.

Anonymous said...

I had fun on the word search. from Adam

Anonymous said...

I found all the words.It was fun. Zak

Maddy said...

hi 2r I like the word search from Maddy.

joel said...

I like our blog