Friday, March 5, 2010

2R'S WILDSELVES

We made our own wildselves for our avatars. We saved them in our folders and then we put them in a Smilebox. It was fun and we think it is a great way to get our avatar. Can you guess who our last 4 wildselves are?
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: 2R's wildselves
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Another scrapbooking design by Smilebox

15 comments:

Miss W. said...

My goodness! I have just looked at your Smilebox of avatars. They are fantastic. I will have to put a link from these on one of my next posts.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed making myself look like a tiger man with a mohawk.

From Lathan

Anonymous said...

I liked our wildselves. from Ethan.

kane said...

hoye 2r i like you siybox i want a siybox like you. kane

Anonymous said...

I THINK EVERYBODY'S WILD SELFS ARE GREAT.

Miss Nichols said...

I love your avatar photo album. What a wild idea!!!

Ella said...

Dear class
I had fun making my Wildselve.
am I allowed to copy our smilebox
and put it on my blog . When I
get my blog thanks
from Ella

Anonymous said...

Hello cllas I like the soge on smilebox.

tameika said...

Well done 2r we like your avatars.
Thank you for looking at ours.
What's it like having so many boys in your class? - Our girls feel sorry for the girls, and the boys think that would be awesome!
From 4/5 G

grist.edublogs.org

Adam said...

I rile Like our smilibox

Anonymous said...

HI 2R WE LICK OUR WILDSELVES.

sam said...

I liked building my wild self .sam

JamesP said...

I like the wildselves.

joel said...

I like dido because he is funy I like the book that he gave me . from joel

Kerry said...

Hi there Shining Stars,
We love your Wild things pictures they are amazing. We have been reading Where the Wild things are, and like your idea of using Smile box to create our own WIld things. We will also create a piece of descriptive writing.
We were wondering if they were hard to make? We can't wait to book the laptops and make them.