We have been having lots of fun taking our new class member "The Math Monster" home each night to do a maths task with him and our family. Each day we will add a voicethread for each person who takes home the Math Monster. Last night James S took home the Math Monster and he taught the math monster how to count to 10 in Dutch. We recorded James on a voicethread counting to 10 in Dutch. We noticed that some of the numbers in Dutch sound the same as when we same them in English. Can you count to 10 in another language?
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

109 comments:
I like hand writing,because it is fun. I think the maths monsters name could be Summy the maths monster. I like year 2.From Sophie.
It sounds fun how you are learning maths. I liked hearing your voices speaking in another language.Jack M(2M)
from Joe. Hi 2r I like how every day someone gets to take home the Math Monster and do fun activities. I know a name for the Math Monster - Smartey
That is so cool. I can count to 10 in Spanish and French.
Hello 2r i have a good name for our Maths Monster.It's Plusy.From may.
I have a great name for the math monster the king of maths
Hello 2r I have a good Name for our maths monstar greenoue.from may
Hello 2r I like all the difrnt laigrijs.
I like our math monster From ADAM.
Hello 2r it is JamesP.I think that the Maths Monster ccould be called the smart Monster.
Dear class
I have a good name for the Maths
Monster and it is Mrs Molly Maths
I hope you like it
from Ella
hi 2r I like the voki it is funny and I like our teacher from Maddy.
hi 2r shining stars I like being in year 2 because we do fun things the one I like the best is hand writing.from sophie.
Hello 2r the Maths Monster could be called the wizerd Monster.
Hi 2r I like maths it is fun it helps you to learn sums. And on mathletics I got 22 gold bars. And every one is smart in our class.from Sophie.
hello 2r i like our maths mostar i thign it is cool. from may.
Hi 2r we like the MATH MONSTER we like how we get to take the MATH MONSTHER home because we get to do fun things with the MATH MONSTER and we have a name for the MATH MONSTER the great smart MONSTER from JOE and LACHLAN by
Hi 2r we like the MATH MONSTER we like how we get to take the MATH MONSTHER home because we get to do fun things with the MATH MONSTER and we have a name for the MATH MONSTER the great smart MONSTER from JOE and LACHLAN by
hi 2r I like the wildselves it is funny and I like how we got to choose. from Maddy.
Hi 2r I like our MATH MONSTER I like how we get to take home the MATH MONSTER and do fun activities with the MATH MONSTER I know a name for the MATH MONSTER and it is THE KING OF MATHS
I really like the Wild self. Especially mine.
From James S.
Hi 2r I like being in Mrs Radells clas because she dus lots of fun things. And I like doing spelling city and going on other people blogs.from Sophe.
Hello 2r I have a good name for the Maths Mostar the Marstar of Maths.from may
Hi 2r I liked takeing our maths monster home to do a tarsk. I like wath evry one did so far.
Hello earth people, I think we should go on an excursion to the museum. From Joel
Hi 2r I have a name for the math monster frank lee awesome pants.
from CIARAN
hollo this is joel I relly like our blog. I like the games on our blog. it is so cool that we have a blog. I like our voki. I relly want a blog now I like our word search. from joel
I think our math monater should be called Liuygi. from joel
I think our math monster should be called mario m. from joel
Hi 2r I liked brave hearts and I also liked when ditto did the dance.from sophie.
I think our math monster should be called wize smart powaful monster. I like the math monster alot. allso I forgot to bring the math monster home.from joel
I really Like Fantastic mr Fox.
James s
I think the math monster shuold be called mario.from joel
Hi 2r I think everyone had a good easter holiday. from Sophie.
Hi my name is yuliana. I am in the 6th grade. I think it is very interesting that little 2nd grader can speak there own language. I would like to learn more about other languages and how we can compare them to our language. I like the blog and hope your students can keep on making more voicethreads.Maybe your class can comment on our blogs
Hi 2r my avatars name is venus. I really like the stuffed animal named math monster. I thought the video was really cute. Does every one in the class get to take math monster home for one night? Well Bye!!!!
Hi 2r I like our MATH MONSTER I know a name for it and it is WORLDS NUMBER 1 KING OF MATHS
I think we should call the math monster speedy.from Joel
Hi 2r it is Harry I thick the Math Monster name could be The king of math.
Dear class
I like the maths monster
From Maddy.
Hi 2r I like the
maths monster.
from Sophie.
Hi 2r I liked taking the maths monster home.from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like hand writing.from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like being in year
2.from Sophie.
I like being in this class.
from Sophie.
Hi 2r I think the maths monsters
name could be callde cool sums.from Sophie
Hi 2r I like all the sites on our blog. from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like our home work. from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like mathletics. from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like haveing free time.from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like going on the computer.from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like playing outside.from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like School. from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like checking our comments.from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like playing games.from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like doing reading from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like doing comments.from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like going on our blog.from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like our class.from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like going on other blogs.from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like learning about time. from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like our blog name.
from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like when we do fun stuff.from Sophie.
Hi 2r I like when we put stuff on our blog.from Sophie.
Hi 2r I liked when I made a super hero marsk. from Sophie.
I think our math monster should be could captin Jack sparo.from joel
I think we should call the math monster mr thinker.from joel
I like our math monster.from joel
I like our blog.from joel
I wish I had a vokie right now.from joel
I like the games on our blog.from joel
I think we should call the math monster iron math. from joel
I think our math monster should be called super maths.from joel
I have a name for the math monster math helper.
from Zak
I think we should call the math monster zoro.from joel
I liked it when I did maths with the math monster.from joel
I think we should call the math monster smash.from joel
I like our math monster.from joel
I think we should call the math monster ash.from joel
Hi 2r I like our math monster
by JOE
Did you know the Mathsmonster is made up of 2 words, Maths and Monster.
Dear class
I like our class voki.
from Ella
Hi 2r i have a good name for the math monster Frank lee asome or Fred or Tom and John.from ciaran
i hav a new name for the maths monster themaths dinosaur
to 2r Iike having free time
Hi 2r Shining Stars,
We thought we would leave you a comment telling you how great we think your blog is! You have done some fantastic work!
We really like your maths monster and we think it is funny that we have a boy in our grade called James who speaks Dutch too!
We are grade 2s from Melbourne and we would love for you to check out our blog and leave us a comment.
Keep up the great work!
From your new friends,
Miss Di Lizio and 2D :)
Dear class
we went to Carindale for morning tea and lunch. Mum bought some clothes from Maddy.
Hi 2r it is Harry I thick the Maths Monster should be called Maths of the wizard.
Hi 2r I know a name for the MATH MONSTER and it's MADDIE. BY JOE
I think we should call the math monster deniss.from joel
I think the Maths Monster is a great teacher
From Andrew S
I wish that under 8s day was every day.from joel
I thick the Maths monster name could be Mario. from Harry
I think the math monster should be could math mac
Hi 2r
I like your virtual pet and it looks cute
From Sophie.
I think we should call the math monster sesh.from joel
hello2r i have a good name for the math monster super monster of the maths
hello 2r i have a good name for the math monster matrix
hi 2r I like our pet because it is beautiful from Jack.
Hello 2r
why do we have a maths monster.
From Sophie.
hi 2r i have good name for the math monster jimmy.from ciaran
I like doing stuff on my blog.from joel
I just found out why people have blogs its because lots and lots of people want to tell other people in the world about there life.from joel
Hello 2r
I wont to now How much people like the math monster.
From Sophie.
I think we should call the math monster scooby dooby doo
In America I have went to Disneyland, Universal studios, Medieval times, Queen mary, long beach and the aquarium. I am having a good time and it is AWESOME!
I think 2r had a great time with maths monster.
Alex
I think we should call the math monster super dragon
I like the math monster from lachlan
Post a Comment