Monday, March 29, 2010

Dance Cart

Today our school took part in our DANCE CART PERFORMANCE. This term each class has been working on a dance with the DANCE CART Team to perform at the end of term. The theme for our dances was AUSTRALIA. Our class and 2M performed a dance to a song about our beach culture. Some of the boys were dressed as lifesavers, some of the boys were dressed as surfers and all the girls were dressed in red and yellow skirts. 2BP performed a different dance. Their dance was about the Aboriginals and Ullaru.

Our parents came to see what we had been working on and the new skills we had gained during the term. It was lots of fun and we can't wait until Dance Cart comes back again to work with us.
Click on the link below to see our Flixtime Flick!

Dance Cart: "Our end of term dance cart performance 2010"

2 comments:

joel said...

I like doing dance cart.from joel

Ella said...

Dear class
I had fun doing the Dance Cart
performance . I wish we could
stil do Dance Cart on Monday.
from Ella